21700 – Molicel P42A
Max discharge 30A
Battery tube case included.
Molicel batteries are one of the best performing and safest 21700 vape batteries on the market. Molicel batteries are officially authorised for vaping/e-cigarette use.
The following information explains what these figures mean to help you to choose the battery which best suit your needs:
MAH – mAh stands for milliamp hours, which is basically a rating of the amount of time between recharges. The higher the mAh rating of your battery, the longer it takes before it dies.
A (AMPS)– A higher amp rating would allow the battery to produce more wattage. Power (watts) is volts x amps. Higher wattage will allow vapers to produce a thicker, fuller cloud of smoke.
Check the battery requirements of your electronic cigarette to ensure you are purchasing the right batteries for your device.
MOLICEL P42A 21700A Model INR21700-P42A Manufacturer E-One Moli Energy Corp. Size 21700 Top Cap Flat Weight 66g Measurements 21.2mm(W) 70.1mm(H) Maximum charging current 8.4A Maximum discharging current 45A Maximum voltage 4.2V Nominal voltage 3.6V Capacity 4200mAh (3 Ah) Maximum Discharge Rate 30A
LITHIUM BATTERY SAFETY DISCLAIMER
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (a carry case is recommended.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recyled at this time.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Do not use these cells in a Mechanical Device.
- User assumes all associated risk.
- The Vapour Room Portsmouth / TheVapeShopOnline.co.uk will not be held responsible for any personal injury as a direct result of misuse or safety negligence. Please be aware of the risk with Lithium-Ion cells before ordering.